Rain Water Harvesting ( Urban)
WHAT is Rainwater Harvesting?
Simply.. catching rain where it falls and using it.
Activity of capturing the rain and storing it for direct use or recharging into the groundwater.
- Rain Water Harvesting Consultant to Eureka Forbes Institute of Environment ( EFIE) from April 2006 to March 2015 through which guided 1200 Housing Complexes in Mumbai city for RWH.
- Advised to 1300+ housing societies, Industries and Institutions in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and suburbs for doing Rain Water Harvesting.
- Total RWH potential, in urban Areas over 600 Million Liters.
- Rejuvenated several wells and Borewells
Selected Industrial RWH Consultancy Clients
- BPCL : Given consultancy to over 35 BPCL Depots and Bottling plants all over India for RWH scheme to harvest 10 Billion litres of Rain Water per year.
- Mukta Jeevan Orphanage Maharashtra Helped to harvest 40 Million Liters of rain water per year.
- Navjeevan Trust Orphanage Maharashtra Helped to harvest 60 Million Liters of rain water per year.
- Ma Niketan Orphanage Maharashtra
- St. Katherine’s Home - Orphanage Maharashtra
- Centre for social Action Margale Lake
- Andrew’s Cables, Goa
Selected Industrial RWH Clients
- Blue Star, Wada –Maharashtra : Created 3 rain water harvesting ponds and recharged bore wells with 2,00,00,000 litres of Rain Water per year.
- Essel World Mumbai Created 3 huge plastic lined ponds. Total Capacity 110 million litres